PC TLC, Inc. is an established and top rated computer service company. We are currently accepting resumes for the position of: Computer Technician. Please see below for details.
- PC hardware and software support. Hands-on troubleshooting
- Pickup/Delivery of customer computer systems for repair in the Austin area
- Perform technology needs analysis for new business computer support customers in Austin
- Coordinate technical support issues, billing, and sales with our other branch offices
- Manage small to medium sized projects for internal operations and customer deployments
You may qualify for this position if you:
1. Are very personable and good at explaining technical issues to non-technical people
2. You are high-energy and ready to work hard, and you wish to be compensated handsomely based on great performance.
3. You are an expert at computer and networking hardware -and you have a track record of providing amazing support for your customers.
4. You work well in a team environment, but you are also comfortable working alone with a team behind you for support if you need it.
5. You are passionate about technology, but you are equally as passionate about helping people
- 2-10 years experience in Information Technology Consulting
- Associates Degree or Higher
- Computer Repair and Network Certifications (A+, Network+, Security+, Cisco)
- You are a "people person"
We compensate our valued employees with Salary + Bonus Profit Sharing
Other benefits include: Group Health insurance, retirement plan, dental insurance.
If you believe you are qualified for this position, Do not call us, we are too busy. Email your resume and salary requirements to: jobs at pctlc.com
"I have used several computer repair companies in Austin and none of them were as fast and friendly as PC TLC. THANKS!"
"My business computer stopped booting. I thought I had lost everything. These guys recovered all my files and got my computer working again -all for a fair price and done the same day. Highly recommended"